1. Product introduction of Transformer 5000kVA
The 5000kVA open-type transformer is an electrical equipment commonly used in projects such as factories, factories, and industrial parks. Because it has very outstanding advantages. This is a type of large capacity transformer capable of providing a large amount of electricity, stably and with high safety during operation. Join Vintec to learn more about this type of transformer through the article below!
3 phase 5000 kVA transformer
2. Advantages of 5000kVA three-phase oil transformer:
– This is a transformer with a large capacity, capable of transmitting electricity over long distances and reducing the consumption of a large amount of energy during the transmission and distribution of electricity.
– The machine has an energy efficiency of up to 99.44%, capable of operating continuously and stably 24/7, ensuring the entire electrical system operates effectively.
– The transformer is made from high quality materials. Being environmentally friendly helps the machine to be highly durable and resistant to strong impacts.
– The machine is designed and meticulously processed by a modern, advanced machinery line and a team of experienced engineers, controlled according to the quality process and producing products that meet high quality standards.
– In particular, Vintec 5000kVA three-phase oil transformer has very low noise, strong short-circuit protection, high lightning protection level, high and long-term overload tolerance.
Image of open-type 3-phase 4000 kVA transformer
3. Open-type 3-phase 5000kVA transformer meets product quality standards:
Vintec’s 5000kVA three-phase oil transformer undergoes strict quality control at all stages. From input raw materials to output product testing, ensuring full compliance with strict requirements according to international standards: IEC-76, ANSI, TCVN 6306.
3.1. Quality management system ISO 9001:2015
The operation of the entire Vintec system is strictly controlled and managed. From there, we ensure the quality of the product in every step from receiving customer requests to design, materials, production, assembly, testing, packaging, delivery, and after-sales operations. following strict and logically linked processes.
3.2. Environmental management according to ISO 14001:2015
Vintec pioneered the application of an environmental management system according to ISO 14001:2015 standards. Implementing this process is a testament to Vintec’s responsibility to many customers. Vintec is committed to providing high quality technical products that are most environmentally friendly.
3.3. ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Accreditation Certificate:
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 certificate affirms that Vintec’s technical quality meets the requirements of all specialized international standards for testing and calibration laboratories. All Vintec products are fully tested in a standard testing room before being shipped. Ensuring stable quality and creating absolute peace of mind for customers.
Vintec’s set of quality indicators
A special thing about this transformer is that in addition to meeting the general standards of transformers according to IEC International standards. Our Vintec transformers still fully meet the standards of the domestic electricity industry such as: QD62/EVN; Decision 2608/SPC; Decision 3079/CPC; Decision 1011/NPC; 8525:2015…
4. Characteristics of open-type three-phase oil transformer with capacity of 5000kVA:
4.1. Transformer core:
– The core is made from Silicon steel with good magnetic conductivity and high oxidation resistance. The machine’s steel core is made from many very thin steel sheets with a thickness of 0.3 – 0.5mm. The outer surface has insulating paint and is coupled together into a closed loop circuit. The purpose of joining thin steel sheets together is to reduce energy loss that occurs during machine operation due to Foucault eddy currents.
– The silicon steel used by Vintec is imported directly from Nippon Steel, Japan.
Silicon corrugated iron produces the core of 5000kVA open-type 3-phase oil transformer.
4.2. Transformer winding.
– The winding consists of a primary coil and a secondary coil with an excellent design structure that helps the machine operate effectively. The machine core is manufactured from EI/AIW enameled copper wire (220oC) meeting IEC 60851, JSI C 3202-1994 standards. Ensure technical indicators such as flexibility, adhesion, electrical strength, elongation, elasticity and transformer oil resistance to help reduce Foucault eddy currents during operation.
Copper winding in 5000kVA open-type 3-phase oil transformer
5. Product parameters of open-type 3-phase oil transformer 5000kVA – 22/0.4kV:
• Capacity: 5000kVA.
• Voltage 22/0.4kV.
• Wiring group: Dyn11.
• No-load loss (P0): 2800 W.
• Short circuit loss (Pk): 35000 W.
• Maximum no-load current (I0): 1.5%.
• Short circuit voltage (Uk ): 6%.
• Standard: TCVN 6306 (IEC 60076); Decision No. 62 / QD – EVN.
• Quality standards: ISO 9001:2019; ISO 14001:2019.
• Undergo a strict product quality inspection process.
6. Experiment on Transformer 5000kVA
Testing transformers in the production process is one of the mandatory steps and is complied with strict requirements in current Electricity testing regulations, and is also a process to achieve
7. Storage and transportation of open-type transformers
Policy on transporting and preserving transformers before connecting to the grid system. Vintec always supports customers with transportation as well as instructions on proper product preservation procedures to ensure the product has the best quality when used.
7.1. Preserving the transformer:
When the machine is not in use, keep it in a dry place. Protects porcelain clusters, avoiding collisions that can crack, break, or chip porcelain. It is best to keep it in a covered warehouse. The transformers must not be placed too close to each other to avoid damaging heat sinks and other attached equipment.
7.2. Transporting the transformer:
It is necessary to keep the transformer straight and absolutely not tilt it. It is necessary to tie it firmly so that the machine does not move during transportation. Do not tie it to the corrugated radiator fins or ceramic insulators.
When transporting by car, Vintec’s transport always runs at a speed of no more than 30km/h.
Image of transporting Vintec transformers